News‎ > ‎

Cubs Kayaking - 14 June 18:45 @ the HQ

posted Jun 9, 2011, 7:50 AM by Giles Haggerty
Hi All
We are taking the Cubs Kayaking on Tuesday evening even though are forecasting 275mph winds ;-)
We could use some volunteers to help our both in the water and on the bank. If you can help, please let me know and try to be there for 18:30 so that we can get boats out kit arranged before the cubs arrive.